Interpretation of Our Terms1. Agreement refers to our Terms and Conditions.
2. Terms – the Company, We, or Our – refer to eiwriter.com, the provider of Online writing services to Customers.
3. Terms – the Customer, the User, You, or Yours – refer to the person or persons who submit Orders with the Company and abide the Terms and Conditions described in this Agreement.
4. Messaging System is the software that ensures uninterrupted communication between the Customer and the Writer, or with a Support Team Agent.
5. Order refers to the actual request for a Product sent to our Company by the Customer. It includes particular requirements and a specification of sources to be used in writing.
6. Order Status shows the progress of the Order, the current position towards completion.
7. Product is the result of the Order, an original content, written and delivered to the Customer in accordance to his or her inquiry as a digital document.
8. Product Revision is a request sent by the Customer for editing the final version of the Product, based on the initial requirements of the order.
9. Quality Assurance Department refers to the Company’s structural unit responsible for evaluating and protecting the quality of our Products and Services.
10. Support Team or Support refers to the Company’s structural unit responsible for coordinating and assisting the Order process.
11. Verification Process is a set of actions required from the Customer and Support to confirm the billing identity of the Customer and transaction authorization as well as to prevent fraud.
13. The Application refers to the mobile user application specifically designed to attend to the customer needs with the help of mobile device.
Order Placing and Registration1. The Order is placed by completing the Order form provided in the Application.
2. The Order form will specify the scope of work, Order parameters and delivery terms. It is Your personal responsibility to provide exact, full and final information to each standard Order form section when filling in Our Order form.
3. In addition to Your Product requirements You will be requested to register by providing Your contact information username and email.
Order Payment1. When placing an Order you agree to buying the Product from the Company. The Company starts to process your Order only after the payment for the Product is made and is authorized.
2. Orders can be paid with PayPal and Credit Cards via PayPal.
3. Orders pricing should be agreed between the support and You before paying, but can be revised afterwards
Order Process1. Changes of order details. The Customer and Support may provide changes to the scope of work only if we have not started the work yet. No changes can be made once we start research for the Order. Should the order details increase in volume, order complexity or narrow the completion terms, the Customer will be requested to provide additional compensation for the additional instructions.
2. Communication. The Customer is highly encouraged to communicate using the Messaging System or contacting Support via email email@example.com
3. Progress tracking. The Customer may track the progress of the Order by using his/her personal account, where information about his/her order and its status is reflected. 4. The Customer may as well contact Support by using all communication means available 24/7 to get updates on his or her Order status. 5. We will also send email order process updates on the registered email
Order Delivery1. The Company is held responsible for the delivery of the Product and for meeting the deadline indicated in the Order.
2. It is the Customer’s personal responsibility to ensure availability of delivery channels once the Company has provided the Product to the Client. The Company will not be held responsible for incorrect email address indicated by the Customer in the profile, spam filters, internet outages and general customer negligence to provide communication channels and others which are beyond the control of the Company. The Customer is encouraged to contact Support 24/7 using all communication channels available for assistance with the Order Delivery.
3. The Customer is held responsible for downloading the product in a timely manner after the Product has been provided by the Company.
Order Revision1. Free amendments are provided to the Customer by the Company to ensure the quality of the Product provided and to ensure total Customer’s satisfaction with the Product. To receive a free revision of the Product, the Customer has to submit a revision request in written form using the order page, Messaging System or Company’s email no later than fourteen (14) calendar days after the Order delivery date and no later than thirty (30) calendar days after the Order delivery date for any dissertation, thesis, research proposal, thesis proposal, dissertation chapters writing or any other reasonably large assignments. Should the revision deadline be missed, the Customer may have his or her order revised for additional payment or place an order for editing.
2. The Quality Assurance Department reserves the right to decline a revision request if the revision instructions violate initial Order instructions. In such cases the Customer may be requested to pay additionally for the requested changes or place the Order for editing.
3. The Quality Assurance Department reserves the right to decline or limit multiple revision requests if the Customer’s behavior demonstrates obvious exploitation and other unreasonable requests.
Refund Policy1. The Company is held responsible for delivering the Product in a timely manner and according to the Customer requirements indicated in the Order. Should any of the Company’s commitments be violated the Customer is entitled for a full reimbursement according to our Money Back Guarantee Policy.
The Use of Products1. The products delivered by the Company belong to the customer and they have full copyright over them.
Company’s Responsibility1. The Company has zero tolerance to plagiarism, academic dishonesty and fraud. We will not be held accountable if such unethical and illegal use of our products and Website content occurs.
2. We strictly abide all Copyright laws. Any opposing activity is solely a responsibility of the Customer if he/she breaks our Terms and Conditions.
Miscellaneous Provisions1. All Terms and Conditions that define the rights and obligations of both contract parties, the Customer and the Company, are listed in this Agreement. This document solely, its statements, promises or inducements, are to be considered valid or binding. After accepting the Terms and Conditions, this Agreement substitutes all previous verbal or written communications and/or Agreements between the parties. The content can only be modified in writing, signed by the Customer and the Company, and endorsed on this Agreement.
2. The Customer accepts that if a certain portion of our Terms and Conditions is in conflict with any state law, it will not affect the rest of the document. Our and the Customer’s rights and obligations will continue to be in force as there is no invalid part in the Agreement.
3. The Agreement is governed, in its interpretation and performance, by the laws of the state where the Company is located and holds its principal business.
Warranty Disclaimer1. The Company provides no warranties or representations in terms of the stated website or any materials published. The case includes any warranties of merchantability or lack of infringement of use, or any warranties arising from the direct usage of the service or any products purchased via this website.
2. The Company also does not claim that our service will always be uninterrupted or free of errors, and thus will not be held liable for any consequences that can occur as a result. It is the Customer’s responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice, or other content provided in connection with our service or otherwise.
Limitation of Liability1. By accepting the above Terms and Conditions of this Agreement you agree to release and not hold the Company and its employees, shareholders, officers, agents, representatives, directors, affiliates, promotion, subsidiaries, advertising and fulfillment agencies, any third-party providers or sources of information or data and legal advisers (the “Company’s Affiliates”) responsible for any and all losses, rights, damages, claims, and actions of any kind, arising from or related to the products, including but not limited to:
a. Telephone, electronic, hardware or software, Internet, network, email, or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind.
b. Failed, garbled, incomplete or delayed computer transmissions.
c. Any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Company, that might cause the product to be corrupted, delayed or disrupted.
d. Any injuries, damages or losses of any sort arising in connection with, or as a result of, utilizing our services.
e. Any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with our services.
Get 24/7 A+ Studies Help!
Get study help in; essays, homework, online classes, tutoring, and more here. Plagiarism-free, delivered on time, and at a negotiable pricing.
task_alt Negotiable pricing.
task_alt Negotiable pricing.
task_alt Money-back guarantee.
task_alt Unlimited revisions.
task_alt Unlimited revisions.